Development of Final
Re-do of Final from Merry Eady on Vimeo.
After noticing that the quality of the previous videos I did were poor I decided to re-do the whole video. I knew what I already wanted within the video and how it was suppose to go so I re-created it but hopefully making the quality of the images slightly better. I only made a few slight alterations within the video that I feel makes the video better. Once I had finished making the video I rendered it so that I could see the quality of it before I add any effect to the film. This allowed me to see the outcome of the video as well. Also when I re-did the video it came to 1 second shorter than the previous one. I feel that this is because I made the video more precise to the song I chose and the images evenly and equally spaced out within the timeline of After Effects.
