Decaying Fruit
I've started to look into videos of rotting fruit because I like how you can see the fruit starting to break down and decay away. The first video I found I thought the way the video was filmed quite boring, you couldn't really see how the fruit really breaks down and its not overally that exciting. However when I searched again I came upon a video I thought was a lot better and a lot more effective at showing the decay of a piece of fruit. I feel like I can relate this to the idea of the city and how it too breaks down and decays over time. I feel that by looking at videos of fruit decaying over time it would help give me ideas on how I can use and relate this to my own work. I like the idea at showing the decay of a city over time in an almost timelapse way. I definitely feel that the second video I looked at was far more effective and more relevant to the ideas I have in this project.

