NEW YORK CITY - TIMELAPSE from NOWAKFILM on Vimeo.
NOWAKFILM was established in 2009. They create films from scratch, which means they start by creating a screenplay and doing all the processes needed to to deciding weather it would be on TV, cinema or web. Nowakfilm try to find a unique way of developing they're films and ustilising state-of-the-art equipment throughout the process. Kamil Nowak is the founder of NOWAKFILM. He gained experience with film making by working on commercials, documentaries and feature films both in Poland and all over the world. Nowak now works on the projects run by NOWAKFILM as a cinematographer and editor.
I found that a few of the films made by NOWAKFILM are done in a time lapse format which gives an aging effect. I like the way they do this because it adds a unique way of filming. Within the parts that are time lapsed you see the camera shot moves in and out of the images, this creates an effect that I feel looks different and unique from any other time lapse I've seen.

